- What is Fineotex Chemical Ltd known for?Fineotex Chemical Ltd is one of the largest public listed chemical companies in India producing speciality performance chemicals especially for the textile and FMCG (cleaning and hygiene) sectors along with it has specialty chemicals in oil and gas industry. The specialty of Fineotex is that not only produces specialty performance chemicals but at the same time provides a lot of textile sustainable solutions and technical services for the industry, The capacity of fineotex is 1,04,000 Tons produced in Ambernath (Near Navi Mumbai), Navi Mumbai and in Malaysia. It also has a JV with Biotex group which is an European founded company producing specialty performance technical textile chemicals in Malaysia.
- Which chemicals are used in the Oil and Gas industry that Fineotex manufacturers?Fineotex Chemical is a specialty chemicals manufacturer that produces a range of products for various industries, including the oil and gas industry. Some of the chemicals produced by Fineotex that are used in the oil and gas industry include: Demulsifiers , Corrosion inhibitors , Biocides , Surfactants. Overall, the chemicals produced by Fineotex can play an important role in improving the efficiency, safety, and environmental sustainability of oil and gas production, as well as in reducing maintenance costs and increasing the lifespan of equipment.
- What are Specialty Chemicals?Specialty chemicals, also known as performance or value-added chemicals, are chemicals that are produced for specific industrial or consumer applications, rather than for general or commodity use. They are usually high-value, low-volume products that require specialized knowledge and expertise to produce. They can perform a variety of functions, such as improving the quality, durability, or safety of a product, or enhancing its performance in some way. Overall, specialty chemicals play a critical role in modern industry, and they are essential for driving innovation and meeting the complex and diverse needs of consumers and businesses.
- What are the most common specialty chemicals?Specialty chemicals cover a wide range of products, and the most common types of specialty chemicals can vary depending on the specific industry or application. However, some of the most common types of specialty chemicals include: Surfactants: These are chemicals that are used to reduce the surface tension between two substances, such as water and oil. They are commonly used in cleaning products, personal care items, and in the petroleum industry. Polymers: These are large molecules made up of repeating subunits. They are used in a wide range of products, including plastics, adhesives, coatings, and textiles. Overall, the specialty chemical industry is diverse and constantly evolving, with new products and applications being developed all the time.
- How many chemicals are used in textiles?The number of chemicals used in textiles can vary depending on the specific type of textile and its production process. Textiles can be made from a variety of materials, including natural fibers like cotton, wool, and silk, as well as synthetic fibers like polyester, nylon, and acrylic. Each of these materials may require different chemicals for processing and finishing. The textile industry is a significant consumer of chemicals, and many of these chemicals can have negative impacts on the environment and human health if not properly managed.
- Which chemical is used in dyeing?However, some of the most commonly used chemicals in dyeing include: Sodium carbonate (soda ash): This is used to raise the pH of the dye bath and helps to fix the dye onto the fabric. Sodium chloride (table salt): This is used to promote even dye penetration and improve color fastness. Acetic acid : This is used as a mordant to help the dye bond with the fabric. Sodium hydroxide (caustic soda): This is used to adjust the pH of the dye bath and can also be used as a stripping agent to remove existing dyes from fabric. Urea: This is used to increase the solubility of certain dyes and can also help to prevent uneven dyeing. Various types of dyes: These can include natural dyes, such as indigo and madder, as well as synthetic dyes, such as azo dyes and vat dyes. Overall, dyeing is a complex process that requires careful selection and use of various chemicals to achieve the desired results.
- What are the functions of Textile Auxiliaries?Textile auxiliaries are chemical compounds that are used in the production of textiles to improve their quality, appearance, and performance. They are typically used in relatively small quantities compared to the textile fibers themselves, but they play an important role in the overall quality and functionality of the final product. The functions of textile auxiliaries can vary depending on the specific product and application, but some common functions include: Wetting agents , Surfactants , Lubricants , Anti-foaming agents , Softeners , Crosslinking agents, Flame retardants: Overall, textile auxiliaries play an important role in the production of high-quality, functional textiles, and their use can help to improve the performance, durability, and aesthetic appeal of a wide range of textile products.
FINEOTEX group is one of the leading manufacturers of chemicals for textiles, construction, water-treatment, fertilizer, leather and paint industry. Fineotex manufactures and provides entire range of products for Pretreatment Process, Dyeing Process, Printing Process and Finishing Process for the textile processing to customers across the globe.
Fineotex Group was established in 1979 by Mr. Surendra Tibrewala. FCL was incorporated as a public limited company in 2007. The company got listed on Bombay Stock Exchange in March 2011 and listed on the National Stock Exchange in January 2015.