Founded in 1979 by Mr. Surendra Tibrewala, the Fineotex Group has evolved into a specialty chemicals manufacturer that caters to multiple sectors such as textile, home care, hygiene, mining, garment, water treatment, leather, construction, paint, agrochemicals and adhesives.
We at Fineotex
History & Highlights of FINEOTEX group:
Fineotex Chemical Limited is a leading manufacturer of over 450 specialty chemicals and enzymes. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing plants situated in Navi Mumbai (India) and Selangor (Malaysia) are fungible across the entire product range. Our new plant in Ambernath, Mumbai will enhance our capacities from 1,04,000 MT per annum, catering to our clientele across key international textile hubs.
Our subsidiary Biotex, in Malaysia spearheads our research and development initiatives, ensuring Fineotex is always evolving and adapting. We are constantly looking for new avenues of expansion and providing the most innovative and sustainable solutions for all our clients requirements. BioTex specializes in high end specialty finishing textile chemicals like water & oil repellents, antimicrobials, etc. for textiles and also has a great presence in few segments for the paint sector. Our joint venture with HealthGuard will enhance our geographic reach and will provide durable antimicrobial and anti-viral sustainable chemistries in the market.
We believe in giving our customers what they need and ensure that they get the best from us.
- A Public Listed Company accredited by ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 has been recognized as ‘Star Export House’.
- In 2011, Fineotex had a technical collaboration with well-known European founded specialty chemical manufacturing company. The plant is located in Malaysia and is managed and owned by well-known European founded specialty chemical.
- Over the years, Fineotex has been accredited with number of accolades from various well-known institutes. Fineotex has been recognized amongst the 25 Fastest growing Chemical Companies of India by a well renowned, The CEO Magazine June 2018.
- Fineotex has been awarded as The Fastest Growing Company in Chemical Manufacturing Sector by IPF at Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on December 20, 2017.
- Fineotex has also been accredited with SA 8000 (Social Accountability Management System) certification for exhibiting our Efficiency and Ethical working.
- Fineotex is recently ZDHC (Zero Discharge Hazardous Chemical) Gateway certified and registered nominated supplier.