Anticrease lubricants are chemical substances that are applied to textile fabrics to reduce creases and wrinkles during the manufacturing process, transportation, and storage of the fabrics. These lubricants help to maintain the smoothness of the fabric and prevent creasing, wrinkling, and folding.
The functions of anticrease lubricants include:
- Reducing creases and wrinkles: The primary function of anticrease lubricants is to reduce the formation of creases and wrinkles in textile fabrics during the manufacturing process, transportation, and storage.
- Improving fabric handling: Anticrease lubricants can also improve the handling of textile fabrics during processing and finishing, making them easier to handle and reducing the likelihood of damage or defects.
- Enhancing fabric quality: Anticrease lubricants can help to maintain the quality of textile fabrics by preventing damage and wear caused by creasing and wrinkling.
- Reducing energy consumption: The use of anticrease lubricants can reduce energy consumption during the manufacturing process, as the need for ironing and pressing is minimized.
- Reducing environmental impact: Anticrease lubricants can help to reduce the environmental impact of textile manufacturing by reducing the need for chemical treatments, water consumption, and energy consumption.
Overall, the use of anticrease lubricants can improve the quality and efficiency of textile manufacturing, while reducing the environmental impact and costs associated with the process.
Fineotex is the biggest manufacturer of “anticrease-lubricants”