Finolube FI / CC
FINOLUBE FI is a preparation and dye bath lubricant to prevent rope marks, creasing and abrasion in cellulosic fabrics and minimize tendency of colour streakiness in winch/jet machines; it is also an efficient one-bath scour-dye anti-crease auxiliary for jet one-bath scour-dye anti crease auxiliary for jet processing of polyester.
Appearance : Clear Colorless liquid
Ionic Nature : Non –Ionic
pH (1% solution) : 5.0 – 7.0
Specific Gravity 250C – 30 0C : 1.00 ± 0.10
ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Promotes opening of the fabric rope and displacement of folds or creases in cellulosics and
- It acts as a lubricant when the fabric rubs against itself or machine parts, and eliminates yarn/fiber
- It has no restraining effect on
- It is highly stable to caustic alkali and to high electrolyte concentration making it ideal for application of all dyes on cellulosic fibers & their
- It has excellent emulsifying properties for residual oils, waxes and fats, and enables a single-bath scour-dye process for 100% polyester.
- It is non foaming and facilitates smooth running in jet machines with higher machine loading at shorter liquor
- It meets EEC legislation for biodegradability-Biodegradability 83% DOC Removal (Bioeliminiation by modified OECD 301C test, DOC Analysis).
NOTE: For any application related or technical query about the product, kindly contact our technical team on [email protected]