Finolube PP is a preparation and dyebath lubricant to prevent rope marks, creasing and abrasion in Polyester &cellullosic fabrics and minimise tendency of colour streakiness in winch/jet machines; it is also an efficient one-bath scour-dye anti-crease auxiliary for jet one-bath scour-dye anti crease auxiliary for jet processing of polyester.
Appearance : Off-White to White powder
Ionic Nature : Non-ionic
ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Promotes opening of the fabric rope and displacement of
folds or creases in cellulosics and polyester.
- Acts as a lubricant when the fabric rubs against itself or
machine parts, and eliminates yarn/fibre abrasion.
- Has no restraining effect on dyes.
- is highly stable to caustic alkali and to high electrolyte concentration making it ideal for application of all dyes on cellulosic fibres& their blends.
- Has excellent emulsifying properties for residual oils, waxes and fats, and enables a single-bath scour-dye process for 100% polyester.
- Is non foaming and facilitates smooth running in jet machines with higher machine loading at shorter liquor ratios.
- Meets EEC legislation for biodegradability-Biodegradability 83% DOC Removal (Bioeliminiation by modified OECD 301C test, DOC Analysis).
NOTE: For any application related or technical query about the product, kindly contact our technical team on [email protected]