Diquest AP 274
DIQUEST AP 274 is efficient dispersant (protective colloid), chelating agent for all stages in processing especially washing-off detergent for Reactive dyed & printed fabrics, specially formulated for anti-tinting properties. It is effectively work on removal of separated fibrils, fuzz fibres& vegetable matters from Cotton substrate after cellulase treatment which usually sticks to the substrate, thus supplements the bio polishing purpose.
Appearance : Clear pale yellow viscousliquid
pH(10%Solution) : 2.0-4.0
Solubility : Easily dilutable in coldwater.
Stability : Good resistance of acids, alkalies and electrolytes commonly used indyeing.
Compatibility : Compatible with cationic mild alkalineconditions
- DIQUEST AP 274 exhibits excellent dispersing effect on Raw Cotton impurities (Waxes &Pectinates) and on the precipitates caused due to hard water. DIQUEST AP 274 also has moderate chelating effect on metal ions. Consequently DIQUEST AP 274 eliminates the adverse effect of Calcium and Mg++ ions on the solubility of anionic dyes and their affinity to cellulosic.
- DIQUEST AP 274 has limited chelating potential, insufficient to remove metal ions form metal complex dye hence it does not impair the shade and fastness properties of dyeing obtained with reactive and direct, metal complexdyes.
- DIQUEST AP 274, due to its strong detergency & dispersing property, enables to prevent tinting on adjacent portions of top dyed / yarn dyed and printedfabrics.
- Dyeing Cotton with Vat Dyes : High concentrations of Ca+++ and Mg++ ions in grey cotton are responsible for substantial losses in colour yield obtainable using vat dyes. DIQUEST AP 274 by virtue of its chelating property prevents any colour yield losses in liquors of low to moderate hardness (150 mg Ca++/litr). (If water is of greater hardness then a stronger chelating agent will be necessary) like Ecosoft –100.
- Dyeing Cotton with Reactive & Direct Dyes :If the water is hard, calcium carbonates may be precipitated during the dyeing of raw cotton with reactive and direct dyes.
- DIQUEST AP 274 is a very effective dispersant for the calcium carbonate thus formed and maintains it in a finely dispersed state. As a result, opalescence of the dyeing liquor isavoided.
- Another factor in favour of DIQUEST AP 274 in this application is itsmoderate us suppresses the formation of calcium difficult to wash out. salts of
- Thus DIQUEST AP 274 offers many advantages over strong, purely chelating agents based on EDTA and NTA.
- It helps in removal of fibrils & fuzz fibres in form of micro dust generated during the bio-polishing of 100% cellulosic knits/woven/towels, which are generally seen as powdery deposits on bio-polished fabrics.
- It minimises the intensity of after cleaning process for the removal of fibre dust after cellulase treatment.
- It gives Brighter shades and cleaner fabric due to thorough removal of left over fibre dust from the bio-polished fabrics.
NOTE:For any application related or technical query about the product, kindly contact our technical team on [email protected]