FINOCON DALP is dispersing and levelling agent for disperse dyeing. It is a high performance combined dispersing and leveling agent designed to protect dye dispersion at high temperature and regulate dye migration into polyester fibers without retarding disperse dyes
Appearance : pale yellow Liquid
Ionic Nature : Anionic
pH (1% solution ) : 6.0 – 8.0
Specific Gravity 250C – 30 0C : 1.03 ±0.10
ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Dye Dispersion Stability
- Eliminates the dye aggregation in dye bath even at 140oC and avoids dye spots
- less surface deposition of unexhausted dye and hence improved fastness Levelling
- Uniform dyeing
- It helps compensate for lack of compatibility of dyes in mixtures used because of economy or particular fastness properties.
- Improved ‘Right-First-Time’ dyeing and increased productivity.
- No Retarding
- Full shade and minimum loss of dye in bath
- Oligomer dispersion
- No unwanted deposition both on fabric and machine surface.
- Provide dispersion stability for disperse dyes at high temperatures
- Two functions in a single product
- Improves migration of even the most difficult, high molecular size, disperse dyestuffs.
- No restraining action on exhaustion of disperse dyes, full yields are obtained in deep shades.
- Anionic Chemical nature ensures compatibility with all commonly used polyester dyeing auxiliaries.
- No cloud point effect.
- No carrier content, no formaldehyde content, no anti-foam content.
- Low viscosity suitable for liquid dispensing.
NOTE: For any application related or technical query about the product, kindly contact our technical team on [email protected]