Finosil CDL New / RDL
Dispersing, Buffering and Leveling agent for reactive, vat & direct dyes.
Appearance : Pale yellow liquid
Ionic Nature : Anionic
pH (1% solution ) : 3.0 – 4.0
Specific Gravity 250C – 30 0C : 1.10 ± 0.10
ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Helps disaggregation and dispersion of dyestuff and precipitating salts, improving dyebathstability.
- Buffer action prevents shock during the alkali phase and ensures uniform fixation.
- Controls the strike rate in the adsorption phase leading to level dyeing.
- Increases yield and improves reproducibility of dyeings produced with dyes sensitive
- tocalcium and magnesium present in water, salt, fabric etc.
- Improves dyestuff solubility.
- Excellent shade levelness and improvesreproducibility.
FINOCON CDL NEW 1 .0 – 2.0 grams/liter
Dissolved in water and added to the dyebath produces