Biotex NAS4 Conc
A 100% eco friendly reducing agent for clearing dyeing on polyester, polyacrylonitrile, cellulose acetate and their blends. Applied in the dyebath and most effective under acidic conditions. Replaces alkali clearing procedures thus providing productivity and environmental benefit. It is giving good results in acidic medium but can also work in neutral/alkaline medium however the suggestion is to use in acid medium.
Appearance : White Powder
Ionic Nature : Anionic
pH(1% solution ) : 4.5 – 6.5
Specific Gravity 250C – 30 0C : Not Applicable
ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- It has an excellent reductive effect in acidic dyebaths during the cooling stage, and is very suitable for removing unfixed disperse dyes from polyester (PES), wool, natural silk, cellulose acetate and for decolorizing the dyebath.
- It does not increase the tendency of polyester to release oligomers, a tendency that very much depends on the quality of the material.
- In the dyeing of yarn, when the dyebath is drained at high temperature, no increase in the amount of oligomers on the fibers is found. Cleared in a fresh bath.
- As there is no need to add alkali to the dyebath or to the fresh clearing bath, or to acidify the polyester after the alkaline treatment, less time, energy, water and chemicals are required and the wastewater is much cleaner.
- It is used to remove unfixed disperse dyes from freshly dyed polyester, polyacrylonitrile and cellulose acetate fibers, as well as from blends of polyester with polyacrylonitrile, wool, silk and cellulosic fibers.
- With blends containing elastane fibers, the suitability of the product must be verified in trial attached dye on the fabric.
- Highly effective in acid dye baths during the cooling stage
- It is readily biodegradable/eliminable.
NOTE: For any application related or technical query about the product, kindly contact our technical team on info@fineotex.