Finocon ADA Premium
Highly effective soda ash substitute for fixation of all types of Reactive & sulphur dyes on cellulosic, yarn, fiber & garments.
Appearance : Colorless to pale yellow liquid
Ionic Nature : Anionic
pH (1% solution ) : 11.0 – 12.0
Specific Gravity 250C – 30 0C : 1.27 ±0.10
ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- To be used 1/5 to 1/8 of soda ash quantity depending upon the class of reactive dyes and thus reducing the cost of
- Reduces effluent load and TDS by 60%, so formation of sledge is also
- Gives good exhaustion with good color yield on cellulosic
- When compared to Soda Ash, unlevelling problem shall be minimized in tough
- Alkali addition can be done in single time, but in soda ash method it is two times. Does not impair fastness properties on the dyeing
- For neutralization, acid consumption is reduced unto 50 – 60 %.
- Suitable for dyeing in all types of m/c and substrate form
NOTE: For any application related or technical query about the product, kindly contact our technical team on [email protected]