Finocon ADAP 100
Highly effective concentrated soda ash substitute in powder form, for fixation of all types of Reactive & sulphur dyes on cellulosics, yarn, fibre & garments.
Appearance : White powder
Ionic Nature : Anionic
pH (1% solution) : 10.0– 11.0
ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- To be used 1/10 of soda ash quantity depending upon the class of reactive dyes and thus reducing the cost of dyeing.
- Reduces effluent load and TDS by 80 % , so formation of sledge is also reduced
- Gives good exhaustion with good colour yield on cellulosics
- When compared to Soda Ash, unlevelling problem shall be minimized in tough shades.
- Does not impair fastness properties on the dyeings
- For neutralization, acid consumption is reduced upto 50 – 60 %.
- Suitable for dyeing in all types of m/c and substrate form
Note: For any application related or technical query about the product, kindly contact our technical team on [email protected]