Finobind AQBD S
Acrylate based aqueous dispersion for coating application with transparent and flexible film properties. Suitable for paste & coating applications with soft handle and possesses good all-round fastness properties.
Appearance : Slightly viscous liquid
Ionic Nature : Non – ionic
pH ( 1% solution ) : 7.0 – 9.0
Specific Gravity 250C – 30 0C : 1.48 ± 0.10
Glass transition Temperature (Tg) : Between -15°C to – 20°C
ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- FINOBIND AQBD S is best suitable for paste coating applications.
- It does not have much influence on the viscosity of synthetic thickeners.
- It can be used in conjunction with FINOBIND AQBD S types of aqueous coating systems and the paste has very good running properties.
- FINOBIND AQBD S exhibits a transparent and soft handle, yet non-tacky film with very good adhesion properties, thus making it suitable for wide range of applications, such as
- Black out / Dim out
- Denim Coating
- Back coating, etc
- FINOBIND AQBD S can be used in pigment printing paste to improve crock fastness & colour fastness/Wash durability.
NOTE: For any application related or technical query about the product, kindly contact our technical team on [email protected]