Bioguard ZERO is a fluoro free hydrophobic agent for generating water repellency, rainproof finishing on mainly cellulosic fibers and their blends with synthetic based fibers
- Bioguard ZERO has good compatibilities with other textile auxiliaries.
- Bioguard ZERO displays low sensitivity to residues on the goods.
- Bioguard ZERO offers highest durability performance.
- Bioguard ZERO is not supplying oil repellent effects.
- Bioguard ZERO is excellently biodegradable: > 90% (28 d, DOC decrease) ; Method: OECD Test Guideline 302B
Appearance : liquid, White dispersion
Composition: Dispersion of fat-modified compounds and paraffin
Ionicity: Weakly cationic
pH (5% aq.) About 5
Density About 1.00 g/cm³
Flash point >100℃
Dilutability Miscible in all proportions with (cold) water
Compatibility with other finishing products : Compatible with numerous crosslinking agents, catalysts, softeners and other textile auxiliaries.Preliminary trials should in principle be carried out.
Thermo migration the product has some tendency to thermo migration, therefore the pre-trials are recommended for polyester.
Biodegradabality >90 % (28d, DOC decrease);
Method: OECD Test Guideline 302B
Storage Can be kept for at least 6 months if stored correctly (between 5°C and 40°C).
NOTE: For any application related or technical query about the product, kindly contact our technical team on [email protected]