FINEACIDE PREMIUM is a high performance, low foaming, high temperature stable acid buffer for disperse dyeing of polyester & its blends. Its synergetic association of organic acids allows a perfect adjusting of the desired pH during the whole process of dyeing. It is an unique acid buffer capable of neutralising alkali present at the core of the fiber / fabric during the alkaline treatment at various stages of wet-processing.
Appearance : Colorless liquid
Ionic Nature : Anionic
pH (1% solution ) : 2.0 – 4.0
Specific Gravity 250C – 30 0C : 1.09 ± 0.10
ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- APs & APEOs free
- Low BOD & COD
- No pungent odour as in the case of acetic acid
- Powerful acid buffer, stable over wide range of temperature.
- Ensures & maintains constant pH and is highly robust. Retains its efficiency even at elevated temperatures encountered during dyeing / print fixation of Disperse dyes on polyester.
- It enables use of those disperse dyes which are sensitive to alkali or reduction.
- It improves shade consistency and does not affect brightness.
- Does not affect handle and tone of the dyed / printed fabrics during finishing.
- Can be used as Acetic acid substitute during optical brightening of polyester fabrics owing to its non-volatile nature; so also during finishing of synthetic fibres.
- Due to its high penetrating & strong neutralizing property, it can be used to neutralize cotton woven/ knitted fabrics after scouring & bleaching, ready for dyeing.
- It is advantages to use FINEACID PREMIUM for neutralizing cotton fabrics after mercerization to take care of alkali entrapped after washing..
- It can be used to neutralize cotton fabrics/ cheeses after dyeing with reactive and vat dyes which needs caustic soda and soda ash.
- It is an exclusive acid donar while dyeing nylon fibre/fabric with acid and metal complex dyes.
- No fabric yellowing during drying of cotton fabrics on drying range or stenter after scouring & bleaching due to core alkali neutralization.
- Ideally suited for neutralizing after mercerization of Denims & suiting’s made up of very cores yarns
NOTE:For any application related or technical query about the product, kindly contact our technical team on [email protected]