Organic stabilizer for batch, semi-continuous and continuous silicate free alkaline hydrogen per-oxide bleaching of cotton and the cotton blends.
Appearance : Colourless to pale yellow
Ionic Nature : Non –Ionic
pH(1% solution ) : 3.5 – 5.5
Specific Gravity 250C – 30 0C : 1.13 ±0.10
ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Optimises the rate of release of peroxy ions during bleaching both in batch wise and continuous operation.
- Eliminates Ca++ and Mg++ powdery precipitates or lime soap deposits on substrate.
- Replaces sodium silicate completely, i.e. it has the same stabilizing effect without
disadvantages of silicate.
- Enhance the degree of whiteness
- Forms complexes with heavy metal ions (e.g. Fe+++) thus preventing catalytic damage to the cotton fiber
- Improves the absorbency and handle of the material
- Is stable to alkalis and can be used in reinforcing liquors with up to 150 grams/ liter caustic soda solid.(ca. 18oBe)
NOTE: For any application related or technical query about the product, Kindly contact our technical team on [email protected]