INOQUEST W is an organic sequestrant with excellent chelating action on Calcium, Magnesium, and copper for the treatment or hard water and heavy metal ions over a wide range of pH and temperature in preparation, coloration and finishing processes.
Appearance : Colorless viscous Liquid
pH (1% solution ) : 1.0 – 2.0
Specific Gravity 250C – 30 0C : 1.40 ± 0.05
ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Possesses high hydrolytic stability and maintains its sequestering activity across a wide pH range.
- It has good deflocculating property and dispersing action on suspended solids.
- Improves brightness in cottons during scouring and bleaching and in washing of colored fabrics.
- Eliminates tendency of salt precipitation during print-paste preparations.
- Acts as an efficient peroxide stabilizer in bleach liquor and prevents occurrence of pin-holes in cotton fabrics.
NOTE: For any application related or technical query about the product, kindly contact our technical team on [email protected]