Sequel 100 A
SEQUEL 100 A is an organic sequestrant with excellent chelating action on Calcium, Magnesium, Iron and Copper present in fibres and hard water and over a wide range of pH and temperature in preparation, coloration and finishing processes.
Appearance : Colourless to pale yellow liquid.
Ionic Nature : Anionic
ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Possesses high hydrolytic stability and maintains its sequestering activity across a wide pH range.
- Has good defloccualtion property and dispersing action on suspended solids.
- Improves brightness in cottons during scouring and bleaching and in washing of coloured fabrics
- Eliminates tendency of salt precipitation during print-paste preparations.
- Acts as an efficient peroxide stabiliser in bleach liquor and prevents occurrence of pin-holes in cotton fabrics.
NOTE: For any application related or technical query about the product, kindly contact our technical team on [email protected]