Finocon K JET / K JET Conc
FINOCON KJET is a low-foaming high performance detergent, wetting agent (APs & APEOs free) designed for the preparation of cotton, synthetic, and blended fabrics particularly in high- turbulence equipment such as winch, soft-flow, jet and package dyeing machines as well as in continuous processing systems.
Appearance : Colorless to pale yellow Liquid
Ionic Nature : Non –Ionic
pH ( 1% solution ) : 7.0 – 9.0
Specific Gravity 250C – 30 0C : 0.99 ±0.10 .
ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Has excellent emulsifying and soil-suspending properties with sustained low foam character throughout heating, cooling and rinsing cycles.
- It is a concentrated product for uniform extraction of oils and waxes at low levels of application.
- Possesses very high detergent action which ensures rapid removal of synthetic sizing agents and spinning oils from polyester and polyamide based fabrics.
- Eliminates the need for defoamers/antifoaming agents; these are generally temperature- sensitive and tend to disintegrate under high –turbulence conditions.
- Is stable to hard water, acids and oxidizing agents, and in caustic alkali up to caustic soda concentrations of 50 grams/liter.
NOTE: For any application related or technical query about the product, kindly contact our technical team on [email protected]