FINOCONLF56is a specialty nonionic auxiliary for increasing the wettability & penetration of processing liquors during application , and enhancing the absorbency & hydrophilic character of all textile materials. It has a relatively lower foam profile against anionic &nonionic wetters and is an excellent deaerator.
Appearance : Clear colorless viscous Liquid
Ionic Nature : Non –Ionic
pH (1% solution ) : 6.5 – 8.5
Specific Gravity 250C – 30 0C : 0.99 ±0.10
ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Acts to lower surface tension of aqueousliquors atminimal concentration in batch wiseand continuous processing system
- Does not generate undesirable high foam levels as is the case withanionicandothernonionicwetters.
- Offers superior cost-performance economics against conventional surface-activeagents.
- Significantly improves absorbency in substrates which tend to lose this property during finishinge.g. during application of cationic softenersor anticrease resinson cotton and cotton-richwoven’s,hosieryor terry-toweling.
- It is APs & APEOs -free and readily bio eliminable.
Note: For any application related or technical query about the product, kindly contact our technical team on [email protected]