Finocon SM Conc
FINOCON SM CONC is a low-foaming high performance detergent, wetting agent (APEO-free) designed for the preparation of cotton, synthetic, and blended fabrics particularly in high- turbulence equipment such as winch, soft-flow, jet and package dyeing machines as well as in continuous processing systems.
Appearance : Clear colorless viscous Liquid
Ionic Nature : Non –Ionic
pH of 1% solution (By meter) : 6.0 – 8.0
Specific Gravity 250C – 30 0C : 1.10 ±0.10
ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Has excellent emulsifying and soil-suspending properties with sustained low foam character throughout heating, cooling and rinsing cycles
- It is a concentrated product for uniform extraction of oils and waxes at low levels of application.
- Possesses very high detergent action which ensures rapid removal of synthetic sizing agents and spinning oils from polyester and polyamide based fabrics.
- Eliminutesates the need for defoamers/antifoaminutesg agents; these are generally temperature- sensitive and tend to disintegrate under high –turbulence conditions.
- It is stable to hard water, acids and oxidising agents, and in caustic alkali up to caustic soda concentrations of 50 g/l.
NOTE: For any application related or technical query about the product, kindly contact our technical team on [email protected]