Fineotex Chemical Limited, in partnership with the HealthGuard Corporation Pvt. Ltd. (HGC) of Australia, has gained recognition from the United States (US) Environment Protection Agency (EPA). Our market-leading non-heavy metal bases anti-microbial treatment, HG AMIC, is now approved for the US market.
We are excited to open our doors to new markets with our premium HG AMIC, which has been successfully commercialised worldwide for over 25 years and offers unparalleled safety. Let us examine HG AMIC’s utility and potential application areas.
HG AMIC and its utility:
- With such a vast array of uses, HG AMIC must be one of the most adaptable anti-microbial solutions today. It is effective against microorganisms that cause odours and stains.
- HG AMIC is introduced into materials during production to produce the final goods. The materials will be used in the final manufacturing process as the final products or components.
- HG AMIC inhibits the growth of organisms that produce unpleasant odours, discolouration, staining, degradation, or corrosion, such as algae, mould, mildew, fungus, and bacteria.
- It is highly cost-effective in all permitted applications and is simple to apply by padding, spraying, or exhaust. Additionally, it is compatible with various cationic finishes, particularly micro emulsion silicone softeners.
Areas of Applications
HG AMIC is authorised by the EPA to export treated items to the United States. It has more than 70 approved site applications for incorporation into an almost exhaustive list of end-use treated fibres and textile products:
Business and office buildings
|Daycare centres |
Egg Processing Plants
Health Care Facilities
Medical Related facilities
Pet animal quarters
Restaurants [Front of House]
Salons [Beauty][Tanning][Nail] [Manicure]
Shower and bath areas
Trains [Train Cars][Box cars][Rail Cars]
Trucks [Box Trucks]
Fibres and textiles:
|air and dust filters |
automotive and truck upholstery
automotive and truck carpeting
automotive and truck interior liners
conveyor belts that do not come in contact with any
type of food
feathers and down
fiberfill for quilts and pillows
inner liners for jackets, shoes, gloves and
|home textiles |
mattress cover pads and filling
undergarments (undershirts, underwear, bras, thermal
vacuum cleaner bags
wall covering fabrics
- HG AMIC is effective against odour and stains, which causes bacteria to increase product lifespan.
- It inhibits the growth of organisms that can cause unpleasant odours, discolouration, staining, degradation, or corrosion.
- It does not protect users of any such treated articles or others against food-borne or disease-causing bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease-causing organisms.
With our US approval, we understand that HG AMIC is:
- Non-heavy metal-based.
- Non-bio accumulative.
- ZDHC Level 1 certified.
- Oeko Tex Active Chemical Product listed.
- Tox Services certified.
- EU BPR and GBPR compliant.
We, Fineotex Chemical Limited (FCL), are one of India’s leading manufacturers of auxiliary textile products. We develop strategic partnerships and joint ventures worldwide to provide solutions in the specialty and textile chemicals industries. Through our partnership with HealthGuard Australia, we aim to produce long-lasting, metal-free, antibacterial, and antiviral sustainable chemical solutions worldwide.
Our operations, products, partnerships, and markets are centred on our commitment to sustainability, which is an integral part of our business practices. We strive to give consumers ecologically sustainable, cost-effective, and user-friendly goods.